Workshop Manager (WM)
- Liaise and consult with members and Trustees to ensure potential problems can be identified and dealt with as early as possible to maintain a good atmosphere.
- Provide support for members.
- Sort out donations of items for usefulness or for sale at events or on the net.
- Maintain levels of consumables.
- Ensure workshops are being used correctly.
- Liaise with Sales, EO and customers.
- Welcome new members.
- Update Whatsapp group.
Events Organiser (EO)
- Prepare items ready for sale at events (bag up, etc)
- Liaise with Workshop Manager to produce stock for events.
- Liaise with Sales for pricing and requirements.
- Liaise with Trustees Secretary for upcoming events.
Project Organiser (PO)
- Liaise with WM, EO, S and customers.
- Order materials for projects.
- Oversee and prepare the production of materials ready for assembly.
- Oversee and assemble projects to a good standard for sale or use.
- Oversee Shed maintenance.
- Price items liaising with WM, EO, and PO.
- Sell excess tools on the net or make available for events.
- Sell online from stock liaising with EO.
Float Liaison (FO)
- Collect daily subs.
- Confirm items purchased appropriately for the Sheds.
- Liaise with WM.
- Refund items purchased (sundries & fuel).
- Update consumables list.
- Update Membership list.
- Notify WM of new member.
- Liaise with Trustees treasurer any excess monies coming into the petty cash box.
This content is restricted to site members. If you are an existing user, please log in. New users may register below.